Sunday, March 29, 2009

LETS PUT SIPADAN ISLAND INTO THE NEW 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD ON NATURE

My Dear Friends
We have a special request from Clement Lee who has put in lots of effort promoting Sipadan to the world nature lovers and he has the following message to all of us who can play an important part to put Sipadan into the 7TH WONDER OF THE WORLD ON NATURE.  Read his message and cast your vote at this site 


I have submitted my vote ......... please submit yours. Every single vote is crucial.
            
My Dear friends, Friends of Sabah, Friends of Malaysia:

I am writing to you to inform you that Sipadan, the very special unique and equal to none majestic island in the south eastern coast of Sabah is entering its final round to be listed as the 7th Wonder of The World on Nature.

A lot of you have been to this very magnificent and special island, and have seen the swimming swirling tornado formation of Barracuda, the thousands of silver jack fish, the giant size parrot fish and of course the ever obliging turtles and  many others such as sharks, tuna, ray etc. you name it !

The late Captain Jacques Cousteou made a famous quote  in 1988 and I quote " I have seen Sipadan some 40 years ago but no more but now I have found an"untouched piece of Art"  unquote.

With this absolute once in a life time chance  of getting Sipadan into 7th Wonder of the World on Nature, I respectfully request all of you, my friends, my personal friends, friends of Sabah, friends of Malaysia and most important of all Friends of Sipadan Island to join me to cast the vote to support Sipadan as 7th Wonder of the World on Nature and thrust into History when one unique feature from Sabah and Malaysia is world recognised.

In so doing you are endorsing the underwater protection  for this island and that 40 years, 400 years from now our generation can still dive and swim with pride to see the schooling Barracuda, jack fish, giant parrot fish etc and say " my great great grandfather cast the vote and make this happen for us to see". Sipadan will remain as an Art in the late Capt Jacques Cousteou quote.

Please kindly distribute this emails to all your friends, your contacts, you associates, your collegues, and who ever you think has a special spot in his heart  for SIPADAN.

I thank you , thank all of you for the friendship, the support and most important of all, I know I am not alone in this sentiment in protecting the Sipadan environment.

Please use the following links to cast your vote:

 http://www.new7wonders.com/nature/en/vote_on_nominees/

Thank you all.. 

Regards 

Clement Lee
Managing Director
Borneo Divers
9th floor, Menara Jubili
53, Jalan Gaya, 88000
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Tel: (60) 88 222 226
Fax: (60) 88 221 550
Cell phone : (60) 13 881 9989
                      (60) 12 803 9989
Skype: clementlee1952        

No comments:

Post a Comment