Thursday, January 8, 2009

Han Yong Eng's message


Hello Kong Chuan!
Thanks for your e-mail. It's always great to hear from any one of you who are thousands of miles away.
Time really flies, it has been 27 years since I left Labuan to Los Angeles, California. Since then, I managed to make a few trips back to Malaysia. My last trip to Labuan was in April 2008. I was in the Island for about two half months (April to mid June, 2008). I met Sim How and Chin Kian. I had a good time with my brother, Koon-Fong, enjoyed meeting with all my friends, relatives, and my former colleagues. Most of all, I had tasted the original tastes and favors of the local food and fruits I had missed in the United States. Fortunately, I met Sim How and Chin Kian before I came back to L.A. It brought back all those good and everlasting memories. Though, I am not sure when will be my next trip, I am hoping that I will have the opportunity to meet with most of you if I have a chance in future.

My brother Lock is heading to Labuan for the REUNION tonight. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you guys this year but I will try my best to make it should you guys have one in future. Please say "Hi" and convey my best wishes to all my former students and to all your ex-teachers (my former colleagues in GES) attending the Reunion. It would be much appreciated if you give them my contact info in the U.S..
WISHING ALL A HEALTHY, HAPPY, PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR OF 2009!
HAPPY REUNION!

Cheers,
Yong-Eng Han
pyehan@yahoo.com


Wed, Jan 7, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment