Monday, January 12, 2009

THE RESPONSE WAS OVERWHELMING !!!!!!


Hi Everybody
That was a memorable night and I hope everybody enjoyed and had a wonderful night yesterday. The organising committee is happy with its conclusion. We really could not control the crowd and that head boy TBO Robert Lee could not control the crowd hahahahaha TBO=Too Bloody Old. .... Robert, the crowd was taking revenge on you.
Of course lots of you had requested for the photos taken during the night. Please be patient.

There are more than 600 photos taken and I will have to screen and edit them before releasing them in the website.
I will do that batch by batch and upload them into this website for your downloading. I need to find time for this as I am not retired yet ... still working.

You will notice I have changed the name of this blog to GES LABUAN 5th FORMERS OF 1970's to acommodate all.

Cheers

Kong Chuan


No comments:

Post a Comment