Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanks for a wonderful evening

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Lee Torvi wrote:
Hello Kong Chuan,

After we get back to Canada I will take more time to write a longer message. (Just now, Mr. Torvi and I are in an internet cafe in Tenom,continuing our tour of Sabah). I usually check email much more often than Gerry does, so if you add my email address to your address book, you will reach us faster. However, I can't wait any longer to say that the evening was a wonderful experience for us. As teachers, we feel so proud of our students and are very lucky to have been able to talk to so many of you. I am looking forward to visiting Mary Corkery and telling her all about it and also giving her the CD that you made. I think that an evening like that one is very unusual. I've never heard of such a grand reunion before. I hope that you and your classmates will keep in touch with each other. We feel quite honoured by our students. Please forward this message to the other students. I want to thank you all.
With many thanks,
Lee and Gerry Torvi

No comments:

Post a Comment