Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just A Few Lines from Sirazul

Hi Everyone,
Just a few lines to say it's been a fantastic reunion night and it was such a great joy to have met so many of you after such a long, long time. More than 35 years! Can't imagine.
Though, I may not know all of you, and not all of you may know me, nevertheless, I felt like being in GES(SIK) again, seeing the same faces of yesteryear. Of course, most of us don't look recognizable anymore, but some of us looked very much unchanged.
My sincere thanks to the Organizing Committee for an amazing job well done. It must have been a daunting task. And to all the ex-teachers, my utmost appreciation and thanks for coming all the distance to be with us in Labuan.
As I said, it's just a few lines (already exceeded). So, before I end here, I would like to wish all those who observe it a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year...Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Do keep in touch from time to time. Should anyone of you come to KL, please look me up.
Best regards,
Sirazul (Nam Sang)

No comments:

Post a Comment